Position Summary: Provide support to the Human Resources Department, to include employment, employee relations, employee events, and employee communications so that a high level of service is provided to every customer. Maintain strict confidentiality in all matters.
Essential Job Functions:
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring timely employment transactions are completed in the WorkDay HR system.
- Coordinate collection and preparation of reports required for management and/or state/federal regulatory requirements.
- rovide administrative support to HR Department and Director of Human Resources & HR Manager.
- Create, compile, and review hiring packets; create and revise forms; schedule pre-employment physicals; process background investigation requests as needed and results; verify SSN and I-9 data; and enter application data.
- Cross-train to backup HR staff in other HR functions to ensure full HR coverage in the event of staff absence.
- Assist with non-sales recruiting efforts. This includes job postings and maintenance, sourcing resumes, initiating background checks and drug screening when appropriate, coordinating pre-hire assessments, and scheduling of candidate activities such as interview schedules and communications with hiring managers.
- Coordinate’s candidate communications around acknowledgment letters, decline letters, rescind letters, offer letters and non-sales transfers as needed. Coordinates and administers new hire paperwork (when appropriate).
- Ensures seamless on-boarding experience for non-sales candidates.
- Ensures Associate requests for discounts are processed in a timely manner.
- Conduct non-sales new hire orientations/seminars to provide all the information and paperwork needed to become a new Company employee.
- Promote good will and help to strengthen employee motivation and commitment to the Company and to one another by leading, supporting and promoting involvement in employee events.
- Ensure all employment posters are posted throughout company to ensure compliance with state and federal law.
- Refer applicants, resumes and phone calls to appropriate managers/recruiters.
- Create and process invoices, Purchase Orders, and requisitions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Accurately process a variety of documents in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain employee personnel files in compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations, and perform audits as necessary; apply records retention rules for keeping hard copy files.